Computer Tech Pricing and Services
In addition to our proactive Managed Care Plans (monthly plans), we offer pay as you go support.
Same as Hourly Pricing plus:
- Pick up computer: $25 (must be within 30 minutes travel time, 15 minutes each way)
- Computer Evaluation: Free (when you drop off your computer at the office, minimum 1 hr charge for onsite)
- Business Evaluation: Free (we come to your business and consult on your next technological steps.
*Materials quoted separately on a per-project basis
- Purchase prepaid hours and use them anytime within a year.
- Refer to our Prepaid Hours page for more information.
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8
- Windows Server 2000...2012
- Exchange Server 2000...2013
- Mac OS 9 and X. No Apple premium!
- iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry phones.
Examples of Tech Support Services Provided:
- Personal Computer Shopper
- Virus Removal
- Computer Clean-Up
- Computer Tune-Up
- Cloud-Based Managed Care - 24/7/365 Monitoring with our Managed Care Plans.
- Hardware - Setup, troubleshooting, repair, replacement, and upgrades.
- Software - Recommendations, installation, and upgrades.
- Domain Setup/Maintenance - Easily control security of devices and users on your network.
- Storage and Backups - Drive mappings, user accessibility, and reliable backups.
- Protection - Antivirus, antispyware, and antispam.
- Recovery - Virus and spyware removal. A complete diagnostic and tune up of your computers.
- Networking - Design and troubleshooting (WAN/LAN).
- Cabling - Professional installation of CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6, or CAT 6a.
- Speed Upgrades - CAT 5 to gigabit CAT 6 upgrades.
- Internet Connectivity - Dial Up, DSL, Cable, Satellite, Fiber, T1.
- Remote Connectivity - Virtual private network (VPN).
- Control - Internet/network security and parental Controls (hardware and software solutions).
- Firewall Setup - Content filtering to keep hackers out.
- Email Setup - Pop3 or Exchange Server.
- Website Statistics - Print or email your website statistics monthly.
- Design and Planning - Network designs, backup strategies, disaster recovery, etc.
- Disaster Recovery - Backup solutions and data restoration.
- Office Moves - Smooth relocation of all your computers and seamlessly restore operations.
- Procedure Authoring - Document procedures (backup, new computer, etc.).
Request Tech Support Service:
|Get Started Now!
If you're ready to get started, open a Client Account now. However, we understand selecting the right consulting firm
is a tough decision that requires discussion prior to selection.
We would like you to contact us so that we can participate in your
decision. Here at Prestwood we do not engage in strong sales tactics;
just honest discussion. Our hope is that through honest discussion
you will put some of your development tasks in our hands. Contact
us today and allow us to discuss your current and future needs.
Option 1: Online Request
To have us contact you via email or phone, take three
minutes or so and fill out our automated On-Line Request
Option 2: Call Or Email Us Now!
We can discuss the feasibility of your needs and
possible solutions. Call Mike Prestwood at the following
Or contact Mike via email at: